Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Danum Valley !!

Hallo my dear friends..
So how u feel after come back from Danum Valley? I'm sure u all miss that place.. Same with me. Hurmm..Just a short story here. It's only 3 days and 2 nights in Danum Valley.

Starting from Lahad Datu, the ride to Danum Valley is about 3 hour. Arghhh.. its a long journey to enter Danum Valley. Our bus is the last bus arrived to Danum Valley. Around 9 pm. But, it's so fun to ride a jip with the Abang Ranger.. hehe.. When arrived there water supply is off. So, we just have a BQ together (Thanks for Exco Foods and Beverage)

Tomorow morning we start with Sarapan Pagi and a bit breafing from Abang Ranggerrrr.. hehe.. An the Journey to Air Terjun (I forgoot the name) started. Around 3 hour, the journey is so long. we are so tired and hungry. One of us, Faizah cannot continue the journey and bring back by abang rager to the center of Danum. However, TQ for Abang Ranger. At the afternoon, just 6 of our member go to Observation tour. n at night, we having a penyampaian sijil and karaoke.. hehehe.. Seri Langkat Kuala Tumpat amboiiiii....

The last day, at 630 we go back to Lahad Datu and arrived LD around 10 30..

p/s Danum Valley, I miss U!!!

Please send me a pict in Danum. I dont have many...


Semat ba lgi kami begambar.. keh keh


Huuhh???


Time to sing a song!!


Penyampaian Sijil!!


No comments:

Post a Comment